The Board of Directors has decided that we will implement a policy of using the snow blower
to remove snow from your driveway if
1) you are living on the Ranch and
2) you are current on your dues.
3) the fee is $100.00 (non-refundable) for the winter season
4) you must stake out your driveway so that the blower will know where the driveway is.
5) additional areas other than the driveway will not cleared.
6) all obstacles must be removed from the driveway. Last year the blower was damaged when
plywood was left in the driveway.
7) once you send in your check and stake out and clear your driveway, Ray Lyons will inspect
your driveway and will approve/disapprove your driveway. If your driveway does not comply
with the Association requirements, your driveway will not be cleared.
8) the Association reserves the right to decline clearing a driveway that is too rough or too
steep which is too dangerous or will damage the blower
We have decided that we will clean your driveway only when the snow blower is also cleaning
the road in front of your house This is not included in your annual dues. Also by asking
TPRA to perform this service and paying the $100.00.00 fee you are also waiving any liability
against TPRA for any damage that may be incurred during the cleaning of the driveway. As
you know, the blower throw rocks as well as snow. The operator will be careful to direct the
snow away from any houses or vehicles, but you are waiving any damage that may occur.
If you want to take advantage of this, please send a check for $100.00, marked "driveway
cleaning" on your check to TPRA, PO Box 817, Fairplay, CO 80440. Also, since the mail is not
picked up on a daily basis, please email Lynn Lafleur-Dragonfly @ TPRATREAS@yahoo.com
and let her know that you have sent the check. The snow blower operator will have a list of
the properties that have paid.
If you have any questions, you can contact me at 719-839-5817 or by email at
Dennis Kist, President.